Roasted Pablano Fish Tacos with Pineapple Salsa
Roasted Pablano Cod
1 large Pablano pepper
1/4th of a large onion cut into wedges
4 cloves of garlic
1/8th cup of chopped cilantro
2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons of lime juice
1 tablespoons of Adobo Sauce from can of chipotle peppers
1 pound of Salmon filets, or any other fish of your choice
Flour tortillas, or any tortilla of your choice
1. Preheat your broiler to 450 F. on a baking pan, place pablano pepper, onion and garlic and toss in olive to coat. Season with salt to taste. Roast vegetables for 1o minutes or until they brown on each side. You may have to flip the vegetables midway through.
2. In a blender, add roasted vegetables and remaining ingredients, except the fish. Season with 1/4th teaspoon of salt. Turn off broiler and heat oven to 350 F
3. Coat marinade on fish and allow to marinate for at least 20 minutes. Bake fish in oven for 15 minutes or until fish is cooked and is a little brown. Serve with tortillas and pineapple salsa!
1 pineapple cut into ½ inch disks
½ tablespoons of lime
½ cup of chopped cilantro
1 jalapeño chopped
1 tablespoons of olive oil
A pinch of salt
1. On a grill pan, grill pineapple fore 3-4 minutes of each side or until there are brown grill marks.
2. Chop pineapple into small chunks. Remember to cut around the core!
3. In a bowl, add pineapple and remaining ingredients. Serve with fish tacos and enjoy!
First Segment: http://www.azcentral.com/videos/news/12-news/arizona-midday/2014/07/15/12698153/
Second Segment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI7p9e31svE&list=UUiKesnGVULPNXBBwR705aGg